Do you wish you could wake up with long, full lashes every day? Are you bored of putting on mascara and eyeliner every morning? Do you constantly run late because of doing so? Do not be concerned; you are not alone. For this and many other reasons, eyelash extensions are becoming increasingly popular.
When it comes to lashes, the beauty industry has seen it all—magnifying mascaras, “miracle” growth serums, heated curlers—you name it. When lash extensions initially became popular, they appeared to be a quick and easy solution to produce wispy, fluttery lashes without the hassle of falsies or mascara.
Why do you think you should get an eyelash extension?
Here are five reasons why you should get an eyelash extension and check the salon near me options in your area:
- You’ll look and feel better, especially now that you’re no longer envious of magazine models and celebs. They’ll appear bigger, brighter, and younger, and the lashes will bring out the color of your eyes. The compliments will begin to stream in, and your self-assurance will grow. You feel wonderful when you look good!
- Everything you have done before is still possible. Extensions are lightweight and natural-looking, so you’ll probably forget you’re wearing them. You can resume normal operations after the first 48 hours. With the lashes, you can even swim and shower. So, if this isn’t a deal for you to visit the nearest hair salon near me, then let’s dive in with three more reasons!
- There will be no more racing out the door in the morning to put on cosmetics. Curling your lashes and applying eye makeup are no longer essential since eyelash extensions naturally frame and enhance your eyes. Also, once the day is done, you won’t have to remove your eye makeup.
- You don’t need to buy tubes of mascara to bring out your lashes because eyelash extensions look fantastic on their own. The days of applying multiple layers of mascara and risking smudges and raccoon eyes are gone. You could save the money and treat yourself to something else, like clicking the salon near me options in your local area to get eyelash extensions.
- The appearance is simple to maintain. Getting lash extensions can take up to 2 hours at first, depending on your lash technician’s ability. After that, all you have to do is keep the appearance fresh by undergoing touch-ups, often known as fills, every two to three weeks. Fills are not only less expensive, but they also take less time; you’ll get out of the salon in about 30 minutes with lashes that look as good as you feel. You can still avail other services like changing your hair color or even getting an extension for your hair, too! A major make-over it is.
Unfortunately, there is also one big disadvantage that you should consider. You will not desire anything else once you have the lashes. You will miss the lovely accent your lashes provided when they are removed. Thankfully, you won’t be without your lashes for so long; just a quick call to one of the nearest salons near you, like X’spreshun hair studio.